Common Fund Data Ecosystem (CFDE) Events and Working Groups
In the effort to encourage FAIR (findable, accessible, interoperable, and resusable) principles for data across NIH Common Fund programs, the CFDE hosts monthly cross-pollination webinar events and is starting up working groups. Please join the following groups to participate!
- CFDE Cross-Pollination groups.io mailing list
- CFDE Anatomy Working Group (cAWG) groups.io mailing list
- Ontology Working Group CFDE Slack channel and groups.io mailing list
- Gene Working Group groups.io mailing list
- Gene Expression Data Exchange Group groups.io mailing list
- PEET (Prototyping and Evaluation of Engineering Technology) groups.io mailing list
The CFDE maintains two help desks. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to the training website, tutorials, or workshops. Please email email@example.com for questions related to the CFDE, C2M2, or CFDE portal.